Account Manager USA- Denver or Dallas Based
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue. Today OTA Insight is present in more than 140 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners.
As an Account Manager at OTA Insight, you will be doing whatever it takes to ensure client success with our products. We’re looking for someone who can offer white-glove service to our very best clients, and go the extra mile to make sure they are having an incredible experience. Strengthening our relationships with customers by building confidence and trust with our clients will be key for this role.
The perfect candidate is a champion in reducing churn and ensuring the highest renewal rate possible. Pursue a growing account footprint and penetration the driving force for an experienced Account Manager at OTA Insight.
This is a strategic role with multiple facets, including data analysis, creative problem-solving, cross-team collaboration, and next-level product knowledge. If you are solutions-focused, customer-obsessed, and have experience building excellent relationships with sophisticated clients, we would love to talk to you!
- Account planning by using strong project management skills.
- Manage accounts from preparing up-selling to account completion. Manage contract renegotiation and renewals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with all accounts (> 50 hotels), including comprehensive usage reports, etc.
- Conduct Health Checks for smaller customers/Independent hotels.
- Conduct regular training and webinars for all customers.
- Pro-actively communicate new features/functionalities to all accounts.
- Work and/or attend meetings with Business Development Managers on large accounts to ensure minimal leakage. Interface with other teams through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer problems and questions.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to identify and grow opportunities within different territories and to increase the MRR footprint and share of wallet for existing accounts.
- Conduct regularly scheduled feedback calls and face-to-face meetings and account reviews with assigned customers for the purpose of securing and/or renewing existing revenues and identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
- Ensure all issues are logged accurately in our CRM system (Salesforce), and that the system is being updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide analysis of the competitive activity in the marketing and partnership space.
- 3-5 years experience in a combination of revenue management, and/or marketing/sales or providing services and solutions to hotels in revenue management, and/or marketing/sales.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., business, marketing, hospitality leadership, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with C-Level executives.
- Understanding of the hotel landscape, including the differences in management companies, chains, brands, etc., is required.
You are fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through an understanding of client objectives and influencing and directing internal product and operations teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills, sales skills.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, SalesForce, etc.
- Experienced with the Global Hotel Chains systems such as their PMS/CRS/RMS is a big plus.
- Proficiency with Rate Parity rules and violations, and the wholesale channels and bed banks is a plus.
At OTA Insight you join our high performance #bestteamever where you can be a part of growing and developing a market leading technology platform. We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for passionate and talented team players. With extensive training and development programs the opportunities to succeed here are endless, as we continue our journey to innovate and disrupt with our cutting-edge technology.