Ghent Metropolitan Area, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumFinance
We are a rapidly growing scale-up company seeking a highly motivated Accountant to join our finance team. The ideal candidate has a first experience in accounting, works detail oriented and likes to take initiative.
As an Accountant, you are part of the accounting team in Ghent (6 people) and you will be assisting with the accounting of all 5 entities.
General accounting for the different entities, including month-end & year-end closing;
Maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts;
Entering and verifying financial transactions in accounting software (Netsuite);
Maintaining accurate and organised financial records;
Providing support to the colleagues in the accounting team as needed.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a driven and detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics or in a related field or equivalent qualification;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Proficiency in accounting software and strong computer skills;
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented;
- Like to take initiatives and good communicator;
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus.