Business Development Executive - France
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full time Business Development Executive.
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 140 countries around the world and has more than 30,000 partners.
When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
- Generating lead and pitching OTA Insight’s solutions to hotels and accommodation providers; including, independent boutique hotels, management companies, and/or branded properties
- Telephone discovery of customer needs to qualify new leads and prospects
- Relationship building and account management
- Collaborating across sales teams and internal partners to drive sales process forward
- Thinking outside the box to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers and prospects gathering information and identifying those interested in learning more about OTA Insight's products and services
- Daily CRM use to manage accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities in accordance with the sales department’s best practices, policies and procedures. Maintain accurate and detailed correspondence within the CRM at all times.
- An ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- Ideally, you have 1+ year relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business, or with a SaaS company.
- You are comfortable navigating software and conducting webinars/tutorials
- You have a focused, “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- You are always looking to learn more, learn new ways to accomplish and reach your goals
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have experience with CRM systems and related sales tools, Salesforce experience is a plus
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrate a high level of diplomacy
This is a junior position, but you will be given a great deal of autonomy to organise your day to day workload. Excellent training, coaching & commission structures are in place. There is a collaborative effort within the organisation which leads to a great team ethic. Working alongside an experienced Sales Team and Marketing Department, you will have an excellent chance to develop a healthy pipeline early on. There are plenty of personal growth opportunities within the company to continuously expand your knowledge and expertise. You will also have opportunities to attend conferences and meet inspirational partners within the dynamic hospitality industry.