Business Development Executive - India
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 40,000 partners.
When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Executive for India - based in India or Singapore.
- Generating leads and pitching OTA Insight’s solutions to hotels and accommodation providers; including, independent boutique hotels, management companies, and/or branded properties
- Telephone discovery of customer needs to qualify new leads and prospects
- Relationship building and account management
- Collaborating across sales teams and internal partners to drive sales process forward
- Thinking outside the box to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers and prospects gathering information and identifying those interested in learning more about OTA Insight's products and services
- Daily CRM use to manage accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities in accordance with the sales department’s best practices, policies and procedures. Maintain accurate and detailed correspondence within the CRM at all times.
- An ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- Ideally, you have 1+ year relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business, or with a SaaS company.
- You are comfortable navigating software and conducting webinars/tutorials
- You have a focused, “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- You are always looking to learn more, learn new ways to accomplish and reach your goals
- You are fluent in English and Hindi - Other language is a plus
- You have experience with CRM systems and related sales tools, Salesforce experience is a plus
- Of course you have excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrate a high level of diplomacy