Business Development Manager (Account Executive)
Denver Metropolitan Area, Colorado, United States$125,000 - $140,000 per yearBusiness Development Team - AMER
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 184 countries around the world and has more than 55,000 partners. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager - USA. This individual will be based out of our office in downtown Denver, CO.
- Source potential client opportunities via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns, and through interaction with professional industry network groups
- Build, organize, and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
- Utilize and develop innovative strategies to maximize results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals, and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development, and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Organization of online (WebEx webinar) or personal product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on OTA Insight's CRM system.
- Achieve sales KPI's and targets.
- Sales to be finalized in a timely manner, with a focus being placed on being proactive.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight's profit margins.
- Ensure all documentation is complete post-sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and service level agreements (SLA's).
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures, and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
- Where necessary, identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- You have 2+ years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business, or with a SaaS company
- Relevant experience in revenue management or knowledge of different Hotel PMS & RMS software is a big plus
- You are able to effectively interface with all levels and teams on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- You are comfortable navigating software and conducting webinars/tutorials
- You have a focused, “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- You are fluent in English and preferably one other native language
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools
- Of course, you have excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrates a high level of diplomacy
In addition to benefits and other OTA Insight total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $65,000 - $80,000 + commission. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!