Business Development Manager - DACH
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and works with more than 55,000 independent, local and global chain properties. We have grown to a team of 225 employees representing 36 nationalities and working from locations all over the world.
When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager - DACH based in Londen, Ghent or Germany.
- As a hunter, you source potential client opportunities via cold calling, email campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner. You format tailor-made proposals to clients.
- You organise face-to-face or online product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Keep track of our existing client base and generate new sales by upselling our products according to the client’s needs.
- Contract negotiation, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight's profit margins.
- Together with the team, you help building and adjusting the vision for the sales team. You build and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and the sales targets, develop innovative strategies to maximise results and identify shortfalls in the process. This all aiming at process improvements.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required.
- You are the middleman between our client and our Product Development team. You will provide client feedback to this team so products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Keep track of your efforts in our CRM system and achieve KPI’s and targets.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant fields.
- You have 3+ years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business or with a SaaS company.
- Passion for the travel industry is an absolute must, we all caught the travel bug at OTA Insight ;)
- A hunter by heart: thanks to your hunter mentality, you can find, solicit and drive new business to our company. After generating leads, you are comfortable presenting and promoting our products by webinars and tutorials.
- You're not the salesman that sells thin air, right? You're passionate about our products and tailor your pitch to the audience's needs.
- You are a self-starter: you will pose new ideas and process improvements for our sales process.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools.
You are fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus! And of course, you have excellent written and oral communication skills and you demonstrate a high level of diplomacy.