Business Development Manager Europe - Revenue Insight
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager - Revenue Insight in London or Berlin. Revenue Insight is the business intelligence platform that unlocks the potential of your PMS data and delivers actionable insights to hoteliers. Revenue Insight visualises their main business drivers by combining market segments, channels, source markets, transient and groups data.
For this position we're looking for someone with a strong Revenue Management background and who has extensive knowledge on different RMS & PMS. You’ll play an important role in the global roll-out of Revenue Insight and will be involved in developing the go-to-market strategy for your region.
If you’re looking to get your hands dirty, if you want to take the opportunity to work with local and global hotel chains whilst helping us in the roll-out of Revenue Insight in this early stage of growth. Great, read on!
What you’ll do:
- Source potential client opportunities via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences, and have the freedom to organize regional roadshows and business trips to build pipeline and achieve targets.
- Build, organize and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
- Utilize and develop innovative strategies to maximize results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Organization of online (WebEx webinar) or personal product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on Salesforce
- Achieve sales KPI's and targets.
- Sales to be finalized in a timely manner, with a focus being placed on being proactive.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight's profit margins.
- Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
- Where necessary identify shortfalls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions;
- You have 2+ years relevant experience in revenue management
- Strong knowledge of different Hotel PMS & RMS software
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills, sales skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and teams on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis;
- You are fluent in English and you know your way around in one other language.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Able to perform under pressure
- Ability to travel frequently and have the flexibility to work in different time zones
- Is able to lead meeting with C-levels of global chains and to present at conferences