Business Development Manager - Spain
Madrid, SpainBusiness Development Team - EMEA
At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager - Spain, preferably based in Madrid.
- As a hunter, you source potential client opportunities (focus on independent hotels) via cold calling, email campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner. You format tailor-made proposals to clients.
- You organise face-to-face or online product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Keep track of our existing client base and generate new sales by upselling our products according to the client’s needs.
- Contract negotiation, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight's profit margins.
- Together with the team, you help building and adjusting the vision for the sales team. You build and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and the sales targets, develop innovative strategies to maximise results and identify shortfalls in the process. This all aiming at process improvements.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organise regional road shows as required.
- You are the middleman between our client and our Product Development team. You will provide client feedback to this team so products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Keep track of your efforts in our CRM system and achieve KPI’s and targets.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant fields.
- You have 2+ years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business or with a SaaS company.
- Passion for the travel industry is an absolute must, we all caught the travel bug at OTA Insight ;)
- A hunter by heart: thanks to your hunter mentality, you can find, solicit and drive new business to our company. After generating leads, you are comfortable presenting and promoting our products by webinars and tutorials.
- You are a self-starter: you will pose new ideas and process improvements for our sales process.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus! And of course, you have excellent written and oral communication skills and you demonstrate a high level of diplomacy.
At OTA Insight you join the #bestteamever where you can be part of developing a market-leading technology platform. As a high performing team, we put our clients and innovation first. However, growing together and being passionate about our mission also means having fun together. So prepare for remote team gatherings and after work drinks on us!
We offer you a highly competitive compensation package that gets reevaluated every year.
“A day about you, away from your computer” is the motto for our annual Detox Days.
As hard working professionals, we trust in your sense of responsibility so no micromanaging but a flexible work environment.