Customer Success Executive - Dallas
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 40,000 partners.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders with their queries around the system.
- Liaise with business development teams for internal questions.
- Liaise with engineering teams to drive development of customer requested enhancements
- Preparation of supporting material and product user manuals.
- Timely responses to queries from clients.
- Responsible client retention and upgrades.
- Application of revenue management processes with the aim to make the customer's hotel(s) successful.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
- Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- Experience within the hotel/hospitality space is strongly preferred.
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps. Experience with Intercom is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, or other languages is a plus.
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves.
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
You will be given a great deal of autonomy to organize your day to day workload. Excellent training and coaching structures are in place. There is a collaborative effort within the organization which leads to a great team ethic.
At OTA Insight you join our high performance #bestteamever where you can be part of growing and developing a market leading technology platform. We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for passionate and talented team players. With extensive training and development programs the opportunities to succeed here are endless, as we continue our journey to innovate and disrupt with our cutting-edge technology.