Field Marketer - EMEA (London based)
Regional Demand Generation Marketing / Field Marketer - EMEA (London based)
What are we looking for?
OTA Insight is looking for a passionate marketer to join as the Field Marketing Executive – EMEA. As a positive contributor to the organization, you will be responsible for the development and execution of ‘Go to Market’ territory demand generation plans, that includes events, partnerships and other lead generation activities.
Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, you will develop close relationships with the Sales Team and the Global Marketing team. You will need to build the EMEA mixed marketing strategy, alongside the global marketing team, to generate awareness and demand in specific regions – with the ultimate goal of generating new business, moving accounts through the sales pipeline, accelerating the sales cycle.
This is a unique and dynamic role as it will take a leader willing to build and construct while the marketing is scaling. The ability to manage and execute at the same time will be needed in a growing market. Knowledge of processes to scale and working closely with functional marketing leaders in head and regional offices is essential to successfully meeting our companies’ goals.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as build strong relationships across the business to ensure delivery in a very fast-paced environment.
What you'll own:
- Act as a bridge between EMEA Field Sales and Global Marketing Team.
- Partner with EMEA sales leadership to develop regional and localised field strategy in conjunction with the Global Marketing Team that includes demand generation, events, thought leadership, Public Relations.
- Communicate and execute field sales requirements to Marketing and other relevant departments, ensuring success continuously.
- Own the planning, creation and execution of all marketing activities for the region. Ensuring return of investment is tracked and reported.
- Deliver “CONNECT” forums in different markets to help push leads and opportunities through the funnel
- Develop field / ABM strategies with the Global Marketing Team and manage the programs (execution and content) from a marketing perspective.
- Ensuring EMEA field marketing strategy is implemented efficiently including taking a lead on executive and corporate events.
- Work closely with the broader, marketing, sales, and other functional departments to ensure campaigns in the market are aligned to the company go-to-market strategy.
- Accountable to pipeline creation and marketing/sales targets for all of EMEA.
- Determine appropriate marketing strategies for campaign effectiveness for given countries / segment (Groups/ Chains, Independent Hotels, Management Companies…)
- Support team with larger conference planning and logistics (Customer user-conference, 3rd party events, co-branded events, …) as needed, and travel (10%) for onsite event production, coordination and support
- Reporting and accountability for events and activities for EMEA for all regions and segments.
Who you are:
- You are naturally collaborative in your approach to building relationships seeking the input of colleagues and team members.
- You take pride in the marketing activity that represents OTA Insight both internally and externally, always ensuring that the work is of the highest quality
- You have the ability to create, build and foster sophisticated relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
Experience you’ll need:
- 2+/3 years of field and event marketing experience with a focus in software/technology (B2B) and preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Strong experience in marketing software into enterprise / small and medium level clientele
- Experience of developing and the successful execution of ‘Go to Market’ strategies across EMEA
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
- Experience with relevant software applications including MS Office, Salesforce.com, Marketo, HubSpot, Asana, etc
- You are fluent in English & German or/and French