Head of Demand Generation- Denver
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Head of Demand Generation to join our Marketing Team. This position will report directly to the Head of Marketing for the Americas and work closely with our team leads in the US and with the Head of Sales of the Americas.
We are looking for someone with a track record of operationalizing the right combination of marketing strategies, tactics, and channels across different phases of the customer journey, and of driving growth and retention in a B2B SaaS marketing environment.
As the Head of Demand Generation the main goals will be supporting sales to generate opportunities in key accounts, maximize engagement in our current opportunities, and increase pipeline velocity. This position will work as part of the larger Marketing function and will support across the board for all marketing efforts with regards to sales enablement.
Overall, we are looking for a results-oriented Head of Demand Generation to bring our products and data to life by sharing the stories of our customers, our brand, and our technology. Our ideal candidate is a person who thrives on building process and rigor with a heavy dose of creativity. This person is also passionate about nurturing customers and providing them with the tools and resources they need to visualize and leverage data for business success.
What you’ll do :
- Operationalize customer advocacy strategy, identifying activities to engender advocacy at each phase along the customer journey in partnership with Product Marketing and PR & Content.
- Ownership of day-to-day account-based marketing campaigns. This includes planning and the execution of ABM campaigns and working with relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Bring to life inspirational customer stories via a variety of content types and media, showcasing the value of OTA Insight and how we help our customers be more successful and translating the voice of the customer into sales and marketing tools for public or private reference.
- Proactively build campaigns/comms/materials based on current events/trends impacting customers and their employees.
- Lead and manage the program to support customer reviews.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in our customer reference database to build a full suite of materials that support our core business objectives.
- Educate internal teams (e.g. sales, sales management, and demand gen) about the availability and strategic deployment of customer marketing assets and interactions.
- Measure and report on processes to demonstrate the value and impact of customer marketing practices (e.g., inclusive of customer referrals, net promoter score, volume of positive social brand mentions, co-marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Translate all marketing collateral into an immediately usable format for the Business Development Team. This includes blog posts, event invites, and product updates.
- Act as a go-to for the sales teams for campaigns such as events, customer conferences, assisting marketing team members in commercial and analytical aspects, and ensuring everything we do is data-driven and trackable.
- Support annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for improvement throughout the sales funnel. Also work towards improving metrics such as customer acquisition costs (CAC), time to close, and lifetime value (LTV).
- Evangelize the value of customer marketing internally; this includes articulating your contributions to executive-level audiences.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing or communications roles conducting interviews with B2B technology buyers and users; ability to understand technical content and industry and product use cases.
- A Demand Generation Pro: You’ve had previous, hands-on experience scaling digital acquisition channels (non-paid and paid), such as search and social. You’ve developed targeted marketing programs with proven results, and optimized funnel metrics.
- Background in content marketing, demand generation, customer reference programs, public relations, communications in a SaaS and a fast-paced company environment.
- Excellent storytelling skills including preparing advance briefing materials, interviewing and editing, publishing content in multiple formats, plus strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Full-stack marketing skills with experience in Email Marketing, Retention, and Engagement Marketing.
- A keen eye for tracking and analyzing data with a proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect and build relationships with team members and customers alike.
- Previous experience using marketing automation platforms is a must
- Ability to adapt quickly and work in a dynamic ever-changing, scale up environment with a flexible growth attitude.
- Passion for listening, understanding, and sharing customer stories.
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 55,000 partners. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that’s exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun!