Head of Marketing - Americas - Dallas or Denver Based
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Head of Marketing for the Americas. This individual will be based out of our office in Dallas, Texas or Denver, Colorado.
We're looking for an experienced and broad-skilled multi-channel marketer from the hospitality sector or/and SaaS/technology industry to execute the Americas marketing strategy, as well as mentor and develop a small team of 2. From a marketing perspective, this is an opportunity to make a genuine impact within a business that has enjoyed unprecedented growth since inception. The infrastructure, tools, and support are already in place, we just need the right person to drive it forward in the region.
You will oversee all marketing activities of the company in North America and LATAM to ensure that the marketing team effectively fulfills the organization's marketing strategy and achieve targets.
- Craft strategies and leverage members of the global/regional marketing teams to develop a plan that incorporates digital, advertising, account-based marketing (ABM), communications, and creativity to achieve the regional target, including all aspects of daily management
- Working closely with the global marketing director to create an effective marketing strategy that will impact the AMER market, and provide reporting on all marketing activities to the global head office
- Working closely with the Business Development Department and other heads of departments on company projects that will impact bottom-line revenue
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences, and our presence
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, promotional material, public relations)
- Participate in monthly business reviews with headquarters to set, monitor, and report on company goals, team goals, and budgets
- 7+ Years of Enterprise SaaS Marketing experience
- Proven senior marketing leadership experience from within the hospitality sector or/and SaaS/technology industry
- Knowledge of B2B marketing channels
- The ability to develop and mentor a team of marketers so they are able to maximize their potential
- Experience in running PR campaigns utilizing different media channels and building industry profile.
- Evidence of using data to develop and evolve campaigns and to help shape future activity
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Asana….
- Strong commercial understanding of SaaS business model, sales funnel, and what drives growth
- Strong understanding of Demand Generation in Enterprise SaaS
- Data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage multiple stakeholders