Operations Executive - UK
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 40,000 partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Business Development team with set up of new prospects on the internal user management. New set-ups will need to be finalised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support Business Development team with their product enquiries.
- Potential involvement or lead of a project or its management, e.g. different types of reporting related to client data
- Maintaining quality accuracy records of activities on our internal Operating System.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals & objectives.
- Data management discipline - adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high level of activities is adhered to.
- Creating, deploying and managing organisation data structure.
- Where necessary identify shortfalls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- Preparation of supporting material.
- You are familiar with business environment and technology enthusiast
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- You have previously worked with Google Apps, Chartio, and have basic knowledge of Salesforce (is a plus)
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves.
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
- Previous experience required in similar position/sector