Partners & Channels Manager
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a full-time Partners & Channels Manager. This is a high impact / high visibility role with significant opportunities for personal & professional growth and the ability to lead the expansion of OTA Insight into our most significant markets.
The Partners & Channels Manager is a key function within OTA Insight and will report to the US General Manager. You will be responsible for establishing and managing strategic partnerships and alliances that improve OTA Insight's go-to-market (strategy, products, marketing, and sales efforts) through creating win-win value propositions.
You will be responsible for hitting a sales & revenue target clearly attributable to partner and channel activity.
- Identify high value partnerships and deliver $1M ARR in channel revenue in the first 12 months of the position
- Develop new Partner relationships into OTA Insight's strategic partner program, including partners in the following focus areas:
- RMS Providers: Manage and monetize relationships with industry leading RMS providers including: IDeaS, Duetto, EzRMS, LodgIQ, Rainmaker and others
- PMS Providers: Manage and expand relationships with industry leading PMS providers including Oracle, Protel, RMS and others
- Data Sharing Providers: Manage and expand relationships with industry leading hotel & travel data providers to enable our company strategy including OTAs and GDS providers
- Work closely with the US General Manager, Global Commercial Director & CCO on partner and channels strategy
- Overall responsibility for relationship and escalation management of key partners
- Ability to prospect, qualify and develop new business opportunities within the partner community
- Manage partner funnel to quarterly targets once programs are established
- Proven ability to build and operate Partner Programs, operationalize relationships into outcome producing programs with revenue goals per program
- Experience negotiating complex commercial arrangements
- Ability to understand confidential strategies of the business, convert those strategies into partnering strategies, involve OTA Insight management in decision making as required
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve partner & company strategy based on market research, data and regional trends
- Ability to inspire and motivate and build relationships between Partners and OTA Insight teams
- Successful track record of quota attainment
- Have 4-5 years experience in this field, ideally with existing industry relationships