Partnerships Manager (London or Ghent)
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a full-time Partnerships Manager (to be based out of London or Ghent). This is a high impact / high visibility role with significant opportunities for personal & professional growth and the ability to lead the expansion of OTA Insight into all regions.
As this is an experienced position, you will be given a great deal of autonomy to organise your own diary. There is a collaborative effort within the entire organisation as well as cross-regionally. You will be working alongside the Sales, Marketing & Product Teams and will be reporting to the Global Commercial & Partner Manager. You will have both an external customer facing role as well as an internal Subject Matter Expert role.
You will be responsible for establishing and managing strategic partnerships and alliances that improve OTA Insight's go-to-market (strategy, products, marketing, and sales efforts) through creating win-win value propositions. You will be responsible for hitting a sales & revenue target clearly attributable to partner and channel activity.
Snapshot of the position:
- You will manage the Partnership commercial target of $1m
- You will be responsible for the growth of valuable win-win partnerships that drive growth for OTA Insight.
- You will set regional commercial teams up for success to drive revenue growth globally.
- You will be the owner of the partnerships business plan (build, organise and execute).
- According to your business plan, you will attend meetings & (Inter)national conferences.
- Identify high value partnerships and deliver $1M ARR in channel revenue in the first 12 months of the position
- Identify and drive enablement, and ongoing management & success of an expanding ecosystem of partners while managing existing alliance partner activities.
- Coordinate activities between partners and internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Product) to identify opportunities to drive revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Enable partners through virtual and in-person demos & training. Create tools to drive demand such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
- Be accountable for sourced & influenced revenue, as well as partner success KPIs.
- Provide regular performance readouts to the business, communicating opportunities and escalating risks when appropriate.
- Be the go-to person for the internal team members to help generate or close complex, large scale or new business partnership opportunities.
- Coach and teach the commercial teams how to build win-win partnerships that drive our revenue by sharing best practices and showcasing best in class partner tactics.
- Where necessary identify shortfalls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- An ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working within partner ecosystems with partnership programs
- Strong knowledge of Hotel technology space
- Is able to lead meeting with C-levels and to present at conferences
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- Highly collaborative strategic partnership skills with the project management skills need to drive initiatives across numerous departments
- The ability to find mutually beneficial partnerships
- Strong customer communication focus- ability to effectively and quickly build relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to scale presentations to various audiences (executive level, marketing, sales, and technical audiences, etc)
- Ability to travel and have the flexibility to work in different time zones
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment