PR & Content Manager
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximise occupancy and revenue. Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50 000 partners.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time PR & Content Manager in London to join our Marketing Team. Your primary focus will be to research, obtain, analyse and interpret data, and then write compelling data-driven stories for the benefit of our customers and prospects. You will spend a significant amount of time obtaining, analysing and managing relevant data, communicating with internal teams, and turning data into compelling and informative narratives. On top of that, it will be your job to make sure our expertise, insights and ideas are heard in the world.
If you can transform data, tables and charts into storytelling, you aren’t scared of poking around inside a database and you are interested in building, maintaining and managing OTA Insight's PR activities - great, then read on!
What you’ll do :
- Create and proof written copy; advertisement, newsletters, presentations, press releases, website copy etc.
- Write high-quality, data-driven stories with a strong client-first orientation.
- Collaborate with our Data Science team to develop data driven content strategies
- Share expertise and timely/relevant ideas to support OTA Insight’s data-driven content strategy.
- Analyze data, interpret your findings and break it down for readers in a clear, digestible and useful way.
- Leverage insights from analytics to grow OTA Insight’s readership and improve the user experience through new content and optimisations.
- Think creatively about how to use the data we have, how to track down the data we want, and how best to leverage it in the service of consumers.
- Develop and deliver PR & content plan and calendar ensuring it's in line with overall business plan.
- Develop and coordinate press materials, external communication messages and releases to clients and stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a network of local and international press contacts to maximise OTA Insight’s PR opportunities, as well as keeping the list updated.
- Seek regular PR opportunities across the business to ensure that OTA Insight is regularly highlighted to our current and prospective client base.
- Develop thought leadership opportunities in the media.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has minimum 5 years of experience in a Content writer role.
- Has gained content experience in travel/hospitality/technology environment.
- Has an interest in data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Has excellent writing & verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail.
- Has demonstrated experience in overseeing public relations activities, including building relationships with national and international media and businesses.
- Has demonstrated experience in executing international PR campaigns – with experience and knowledge of utilising digital and social media techniques and outlets.
- Is excellent at prioritisation and handling multiple projects at once.
- Is resourceful and self-directed. You can tackle anything from story assignments to projects with minimal direction, and you consistently deliver polished work.
- Is comfortable with change.
- Is able to provide examples of how they’ve taken initiative and driven projects throughout their career.
- Is passionate about self-improvement and at ease with constructive feedback.
- Is a native English speaker, other languages are a plus.
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to help OTA Insight become top of mind with every hotel and revenue manager. OTA Insight’s innovative, intuitive hotel and property revenue management technology affect tens of thousands of customers including the world’s largest hotel chains.