Sales Development Representative - London based
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be based out of our office in London. This individual will report to the Head of Sales of the EMEA region.
- As an SDR, you are responsible for qualifying inbound leads (as well as work warm leads) and making outbound calls to find leads for the sales team
- You will be measured on the number of qualified leads that are passed to the sales team, and the value of the deals booked from those leads
- Develop a highly organized process that allows inbound leads to be contacted less than five minutes after they come into the queue
- Work outbound call lists to promote additional business and meetings before tradeshows, after webinars, and from other curated lists
- Develop a professional and high energy qualification process that has prospects excited to connect with the Business Development team as the next step
- Help marketing with applied research to execute account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Work closely with other sales team members to successfully hand off qualified leads to business development representatives
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented to ensure that all information added to Salesforce is accurate
- Offer feedback to the field marketing team and Head of Sales to improve the long term success of marketing campaigns
- This position will have a strong dotted line report into marketing operations
- High energy, outgoing personality
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- A desire to pursue a career in sales
- Good prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, able to work in a high volume environment without sacrificing quality
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a strong plus
- Another spoken language (French/German / Spanish) would be a plus