Sales Operations Analyst - Americas
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing price decision. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners.
When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that's exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full time Sales Operations Analyst to be based in either Dallas, TX or Denver, CO.
This individual will report to the Global Sales Operations Director. In this role, you will work closely with the Regional Sales Team and support the Global Sales Operations Team to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes and data. You will provide assistance with sales support/training, project coordination, creating and maintaining documentation, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and maintaining management dashboard.
- Be able to work closely with regional sales leadership to implement strategies and processes to meet quarterly objectives, including data mining
- Provide day to day sales support of sales process and identify opportunities to improve processes that leads to increased rep productivity
- Be a problem solver, find broken processes and fix them. While this position is regional, the impact of process improvement will be felt globally
- Help the sales team scale through the simplification and automation of processes that bottleneck throughput
- Constantly evaluate KPI’s to ensure alignment with corporate objectives and rep productivity, find ways to identify metrics that leads to better regional sales performance
- Manage CRM data integrity. Drive adoption of Salesforce and enhance the user experience
- Rollout new processes and changes while ensuring sales reps are adhering to mandatory Global sales processes via exception reporting
- Manage CRM records, data cleansing, sales reports and sales process best practices
- Lead Regional key initiatives around sales business processes, working with various departments and applications
- Collaborate with individual reps, but understand how to scale individual requests into team-wide enhancements (and where applicable, have a global impact)
- Build reports and dashboards that matter and drive outcomes as directed from the reporting manager
- Assist with the onboarding of any new Sales members to the Commercial Team (from Sales Operations perspective)
- Train new and existing sales members to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the reporting manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum 2-5 years of experience in sales/business operations/analytics
- Previous experience with CRM system Salesforce and other sales productivity tools
- High analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Experience in SaaS is a must, experience in hospitality is a plus
- Ideally, previous experience owning an end-to-end process such as compensation, reporting, dashboards and KPI’s, and sales process documentation and improvement
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with OTA Insight's values and culture
You will be given a great deal of autonomy to organize your day to day workload. Excellent training and coaching structures are in place. There is a collaborative effort within the organization which leads to a great team ethic.
At OTA Insight you join our high performance #bestteamever where you can be part of growing and developing a market leading technology platform. We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for passionate and talented team players. With extensive training and development programs the opportunities to succeed here are endless, as we continue our journey to innovate and disrupt with our cutting-edge technology.