Gent, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumFinance
OTA Insight is a rapidly growing scale-up company and we are seeking a highly motivated Senior Accountant to join our finance team. The ideal candidate has accounting experience, works detail oriented and can mentor junior team members.
As Senior Accountant, you are part of the accounting team in Ghent (6 people) and you will be responsible for the A to Z for the accounting of all 5 entities.
General accounting from A to Z, including year-end closing, month-end closing and external audits;
Preparing financial statements and reports for senior management;
Maintaining accurate and organised financial records;
Mentoring and training junior team members;
Identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a driven and detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Master degree in Economics or a related field, additional Master in Tax is a plus;
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience;
- Proficiency in accounting software (preferably Netsuite) and Excel wizarding skills;
- Ability to work well efficiently and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented;
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus.