Senior UX Designer
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, gentProduct
Looking for an experienced UX Designer to reach our ambitious goals
OTA Insight is a commercial platform for the hospitality industry (our clients are AirBnb property owners, individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, etc.). These are exciting times at OTA Insight: we recently raised another round of funding ($80 million) and we have welcomed two new companies,Transparent and Kriya, to our organisation that will expand our product portfolio! To accomplish our ambitions plans we are growing our Product Team and Design has a crucial role to play. So, are you ready to have a big impact in a fast-growing scale-up?
As a UX Designer you will have a direct impact on our product strategy and roadmap by collaborating in the end-to-end product process with your Product Management, User Research and Engineering colleagues. You’ll not only take the experience of our products to the next level, but you’ll also be an advocate for design culture throughout the organisation.
As a UX Designer you will…
- work in a cross-functional team to identify and solve complex problems for both existing and new products in a way that delights our users and drives our commercial goals
- keep us moving towards a more User Centred way of working as you lead by example by running the product design process end-to-end together with our User Research team and your Product Management colleagues
- take up an active role in the user research and testing process ensure the usability and effectiveness of your designs
safeguard a consistent, elegant and high-quality user experience and product vision as you add to and improve our product portfolio
- own the performance of your designs by following up on key metrics together with the core project team and adjusting your solutions accordingly
- contribute to our up and coming design system from an interaction point of view
Benefits of working at OTA Insight
The opportunity to shape the products that more than 75.000 users rely on world-wide
The chance to grow and evolve the design culture at a fast-growing scale-up
A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our offices
Two annual Detox Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
A choose-your-own transportation budget should you choose to come to the office
A highly competitive compensation package
- have 5+ years of relevant design experience, ideally in B2B/B2C SaaS, enterprise software or within a digital product agency.
can showcase concrete examples of your end-to-end design process on a feature, product or project and the resulting impact on the user and/or business.
make decisions at a high pace based on the right balance of judgement, user research and usage data.
are able to learn from and collaborate with multiple departments. Knowing when to push and when to let go.
can work independently and handle accountability well.
have an affinity with insights and data visualisation, even if you have no prior experience in this field.
are familiar with design systems and component libraries and are able to use and contribute to them.
are fluent in both written and spoken English.