Service Delivery Specialist
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality business (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight is an online dashboard solution (SaaS) providing rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing their pricing. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide smarter business intelligence to maximize occupancy and revenue.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and has more than 50,000 partners.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Service Delivery Specialist to join our Service Delivery team in either Denver, Colorado, or Dallas, Texas. Also open to remote workers in Western USA as well.
The Service Delivery (SD) team is responsible for the efficient implementation, operation and customer support of all OTA Insight’s integration platforms with external partners. The SD team also ensures the successful implementation of the Revenue Insight (RI) product, the hotel internal data analysis pillar of the OTA Insight BI (business intelligence) suite of products
As Service Delivery Specialist you will:
- Liaise with integration partners and hotels to coordinate and execute:
- Data-feed setups for Revenue Management Systems integrations
- Benchmarking provider integrations
- Property Management Systems integrations
- Carry out all configuration steps in OTA Insight integration platforms
- Understand internal mechanisms to carry out health checks pre- and post implementation of integrations
- Use internal tools to daily monitor that integration implementations are fully operational
- Provides level one Customer Success of all integrations - attending to client questions/requests and technical troubleshooting
- Escalate higher level Customer Success issues to Service Delivery Managers
- Work together with Service Delivery Managers to ensure Revenue Insight implementation is to the highest customer standards
- Obtain thorough knowledge of OTA Insight internal tools and procedures to ensure smooth workflow and collaboration between departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience.
- 1 -2 years experience within the Hospitality Industry preferably in Front Office, Reservations or Revenue Management operations
- Strong knowledge of the Service/Hospitality industry, hotel operations and Property Management, Sales and Revenue systems.
- Drive for innovation and creativity