Talent Acquisition Expert
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality industry (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight dashboard provides rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising the pricing of the rooms on various channels for various lengths of stays. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide business intelligence driving revenue management processes to maximise occupancy and rates for incremental revenues.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and works with more than 50,000 independent, local and global chain properties. With offices in 5 countries around the world the People & Talent team collaborates with and focuses on continuously enhancing the employee experience for almost 200 team members :)
We are looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Expert to join our People & Talent Team in Ghent, Belgium. You will focus on helping to recruit the best talent mainly for our Engineering team in Ghent with a strong emphasis on software engineering: front-end, back-end, data engineering, data science, full-stack, DevOps, security… Other functional roles (in EMEA, AMER or APAC) may be added according to business needs.
You will also act as the key contact to our employees in the Ghent office, managing a variety of tasks including onboarding, people follow-up, employer branding initiatives, working together with the legal team... This presents an ambitious recruiter with a demonstrable track record of success an opportunity to kick their career forward to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding guidance to the engineering team to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of OTA Insight both on a technical & cultural level.
- Explore and implement employment branding techniques that bring awareness to OTA Insight’s unique team culture. Works alongside engineering team leaders to attract quality candidates and help them recruit and hire top talent. E.g. meetups, recruitment events, hackathons...
- Build an applicant pipeline by researching and contacting colleges, universities, community organisations, etc.
- Match candidates to position requirements and work with the Engineering Director to ensure candidates move through the hiring process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with the HR business partner to hire the best talent for our other functional teams across EMEA, AMER & APAC.
- Be involved in the full employment cycle for the engineering team, remain available to shepherd others, assist with new hire on-boarding functions and help them grow the #bestteamever.
- Act as advocate/consultant to the engineering needing assistance with work related issues.
- Additional HR projects and responsibilities as assigned. Learn the specifics in other key markets. OTA Insight is growing fast, so we might need your help to support our other team members.
- BA/MA degree in Human Resources or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience with sourcing/recruiting in the information technology industry.
- Genuine Interest in the information technology, product and R&D.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to multi-task and complete large volumes of projects and tasks.
- Eagerness and motivation to take ownership from A-Z on the projects you’ll work on.
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and a strong work ethic.
- Strong consultative, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with all levels in the organisation.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.