Talent Acquisition Partner, Sales
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality industry (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight dashboard provides rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimising the pricing of the rooms on various channels for various length of stays. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide business intelligence driving revenue management processes to maximise occupancy and rates for incremental revenues.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and works with more than 50,000 independent, local and global chain properties.
We are looking for a full-time passionate Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People & Talent Team in Denver. You will focus on helping to recruit the best talent for a variety of teams such as business development, account management, customer success, operations, marketing and sales operations.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for managing and executing the entire hiring process:
- You’ll work with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings as required opening requisition(s)
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Pre-screens resumes and plan interviews
- Conduct interviews and move candidates through the hiring process - help coordinate all interview rounds
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing offers
- Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders on the onboarding process of new hires
- Provide outstanding guidance to the different teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of OTA Insight both on a technical & cultural level
- Explore and implement employment branding techniques that bring awareness to OTA Insight’s unique team culture. Works alongside team leaders to attract quality candidates and help them recruit and hire top talent. E.g. meetups, recruitment events, job fairs
- Build applicant pipeline by researching and contacting colleges, universities, community organisations, etc.
- Act as advisor to internal stakeholders on the optimization of the onboarding process
- Report/advice on business trends and compensation & benefits trends we see in our business domain
- Additional HR projects and responsibilities as assigned. Learn the specifics in other key markets. OTA Insight is growing fast, so we might need your help to support our other team members
We are a young, energetic company operating in some of the most dynamic places in the world for tech companies. Our offices in London, Ghent, Dallas, Singapore and Sydney give us access to thriving, cosmopolitan commercial centres, and the ideas they spawn. Our workforce is a dynamic mix of fresh team members with ideas on new technologies and new concepts, alongside experienced and seasoned professionals who are at the top of their game and ready to be consistently challenged. This combination of different levels of experience and backgrounds creates a unique balance and drive for our company growth.
- BA/MA degree in Human Resources or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience with sourcing/recruiting in the information technology industry, SAAS or a scale up company
- Be able to multitask, along with having strong organizational skills and a hands on mentality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to multi-task and complete large volumes of projects and tasks.
- Eagerness and motivation to take ownership on from A-Z on the projects you’ll work on.
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and a strong work ethic
- Strong consultative, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with all levels in the organization.
- Fluently in English and one additional language is a plus