Talent Acquisition Specialist - AMER
OTA Insight is a Revenue Management Intelligence Provider for the hospitality industry (our clients are individual hotels and major chains like Hilton, Accor, … ). OTA Insight dashboard provides rate intelligence for the hotels to increase their revenue by optimizing the pricing of the rooms on various channels for various lengths of stays. We combine cutting edge technology and data analytics to provide business intelligence driving revenue management processes to maximize occupancy and rates for incremental revenues.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 168 countries around the world and works with more than 50,000 independent, local and global chain properties. With offices in 5 countries the People & Talent team collaborates with and focuses on continuously enhancing the employee experience for almost 200 team members :)
We are looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Talent Team in Denver. You will focus on helping to recruit the best talent for a variety of teams such as business development, account management, customer success, operations, marketing and sales operations. (in EMEA, AMER or APAC).
You will also act as the key contact to our employees in the AMER region, managing a variety of tasks including onboarding, informal people follow-up, employer branding initiatives, and being an advocate of our (virtual) company culture.. This presents an ambitious recruiter with a demonstrable track record of success an opportunity to kick their career forward to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the regions Leadership and Management team to understand hiring requirements and candidate profiles in order to meet hiring needs and timelines.
- Provide outstanding guidance to the AMER team (and other functional roles as assigned) to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of OTA Insight both on a technical & cultural level.
- Collaborate with the HR business partner to hire the best talent for our other functional teams across EMEA, AMER & APAC.
- Explore and implement employment branding techniques that bring awareness to OTA Insight’s unique team culture. Works alongside AMER leadership to attract quality candidates and help them recruit and hire top talent.
- Build an applicant pipeline by researching and contacting colleges, universities, community organizations, hospitality associations, tourism boards, etc.
- Match candidates to position requirements and work with the hiring manager to ensure candidates move through the hiring process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be involved in the full employment cycle for assigned roles remain available to shepherd others in AMER, assist with new hire on-boarding functions and help them grow the #bestteamever
- Provide proactive team member relations advice to the HR BPs to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- You will be a key member of the Denver office, helping with some of the program activities needed to expand our operations in the United States.
- Additional HR projects and responsibilities as assigned. Learn the specifics in other key markets. OTA Insight is growing fast, so we might need your help to support our other team members.
- BA/MA degree in Human Resources or equivalent practical experience
- 1 or 2 years of experience with sourcing/recruiting in the information technology industry
- Genuine Interest in information technology, SaaS, Scale-up environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to multi-task and complete large volumes of projects and tasks.
- Eagerness and motivation to take ownership from A-Z on the projects you’ll work on.
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and a strong work ethic
- Strong consultative, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with all levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
We are a young, energetic company operating in some of the most dynamic places in the world for tech companies. Our offices in London, Ghent, Denver, Dallas, Singapore and Sydney give us access to thriving, cosmopolitan commercial centers, and the ideas they spawn. With an average age of 31, our workforce is a dynamic mix of fresh team members with ideas on new technologies and new concepts, alongside experienced and seasoned professionals who are at the top of their game and ready to be consistently challenged. This combination of different levels of experience and backgrounds creates a unique balance and drive for our company growth. At OTA insight, you’re part of a family that’s global in its offices and global in its makeup, but local in its thinking and activation. We’ve got a total of 32 different nationalities in our #BestTeamEver. And who knows? You might even make it 33!